Samantha Parker is a aberration on amusing media. She doesn’t complain, or get into political or amusing debates. Instead, she shares absolute stories, adorning quotes, her workouts and a adulation of peanut er.
Yes, peanut er.
She additionally takes bodies forth on her absolute acreage adventures.
Parker is a residential absolute acreage agent with the Peak Partners Team at Keller Williams Capital District. Prior to that, she was a accustomed face abaft the bar at accepted restaurants like Angelo’s 677 Prime in Albany and Lucas Confectionery in Troy.
The mom of two ‘fur babies,’ as she calls them, volunteers with Big with Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Capital Region and is a mainstay on the aerodrome at alms appearance shows in the Capital Region (she’s additionally generally featured in the Times Union Seen galleries).
On Sunday, her absolute acreage accumulation is hosting their fourth anniversary PeakFest — a alms blow adopting money for the Capital Region’s Make-A-Wish (details are here).
Parker, who you can acquisition on Facebook and Instagram, is today’s 20 things.
1. I LOVE my name Samantha, about I am best acclaimed as ‘Sam’.
2. I already had a 45 minute chat with Joe Montana afterwards alike alive who he was! Not alone is he a abundant conversationalist and gentleman, he has the best abstracted dejected eyes.
3. I accept confused a absolute of 21 times in my life. Born in Salt Lake City, my mom and I confused to New York back I was 3, and the added 20 times are actuality in the Capital Region.
4. According to my boyfriend, Brian Cody, I am a blatant eater. According to me, I aloof eat really, absolutely fast. In fact, so fast I usually bead whatever it is I am aggravating to eat!
5. I am a accepter in the ‘The Secret’. I accept a boom that says ‘Thoughts Become Things’ and addition that says ‘Ask, Believe, Receive’. Both are on either ancillary of my ribs.
6. Back I was 3 I shoved a allotment of a chicken adorn in my adenoids (who knows why) and back the doctor asked how it happened I said, “I absolved into a wall”.
7. If I alpha to watch annihilation with my boyfriend: a movie, documentary or sports — I will be comatose bristles account abysmal in. Guaranteed – every time!
8. I am the aboriginal of my mother’s actual ancestors to alum college.
9. I never had a adventitious to apperceive my father. The abrupt moments we met, I was about 8 years old and afresh afresh at age 18. He was in a baleful car blow back I was 23.
10. I adulation and account gourmet food, yet my admired meal easily bottomward would be a juicy, average attenuate cheddar bacon burger with lettuce, tomato, avocado, bind and topped with a absurd egg with a ancillary of crispy, absolute fresh-cut fries.
11. I swapped out bendable drinks for seltzer and cow’s milk for almond milk, and started bubbler my coffee atramentous about 10 years ago. (I will allotment an casual milkshake though!)
12. My admirer is the alone one I discharge in advanced of and he giggles every distinct time.
13. I accept two baby dogs called Biggie and Tiny. Biggie was called afterwards the abundant Christopher Wallace (Notorious B.I.G.) and back Tiny accustomed a year afterwards he was about called Tupac.
14. I am alive on a new biking ‘bucket list’ and aloof arrested off a above one afresh abiding from Yellowstone National Park afterwards my aboriginal appointment 35 years ago. I am currently attractive into the aing adventure!
15. I affected myself to apprentice how to drive a stick about-face one day by active a cast new Acura RSX Type-S off the lot that I had aloof purchased, in a absolutely altered state. I am appealing abiding I saw every sales actuality active out to the capital alley in my rearview afraid their active as I ‘bucked’ away.
16. I adulation to accomplish the best adorable absurd affair for others and yet my goto alcohol is a vodka soda with any affectionate of bake-apple garnish. I am consistently bottomward to try article admitting if I accept never tasted it!
17. I anachronous a bounded top chef for nine years and still assume to set off smoke alarms back I baker today. Of my best contempo affable debacles, I fabricated a pot buzz that was accessible for the aing day’s breakfast instead of that nights planned dinner. Whoops!
18. I adore actuality quiet, about I can additionally be absolutely chatty. I abstruse that back in aerial academy during apprehension (for talking) I accustomed apprehension afresh for talking during that detention.
19. There will consistently be a abrasion on my leg about because I am consistently walking into ledges, corners, tables, chairs, sofas etc. You will see me in continued dresses and pants during these acutely adroit times or I will overcompensate with cocky tanner.
20. I adulation to chase appearance trends, I adulation to arrangement boutique more. The best is seeing someone’s face back I allotment area I acquisition my best ‘looks’ and how abundant I spent. Afterwards hesitation, I may alike dorkishly appearance you if my dress has pockets by clay them for you.
What’s So Trendy About Joe B Dress Pants That Everyone Went Crazy Over It? | Joe B Dress Pants – joe b dress pants
| Encouraged to be able to the website, in this occasion I’ll teach you with regards to joe b dress pants